This page contains information about the 2018-2019 Wayland Union High School Cat Tales Yearbook. Our theme this year is Finding Our Voice! Please look over the information that is available on this page. If you have questions, please email Cheryl Wilson, the HS Yearbook Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or the yearbook email is email@example.com.
Walsworth is our yearbook publishing company. Books can be purchased online at yearbookforever.com with a $1.25 service fee. Simply search for Wayland Union High School once you are on the site.
- $50 from Aug. 1 – Oct. 31
- $55 Nov. 1 – Jan. 31
- $60 Feb. 1 – May
We encourage you to purchase early for the best price. We have a limited number of yearbooks, so order your yearbook today! You can add many special details or accessories if you wish for extra charges. Follow this link, yearbookforever.com to order your yearbook starting August 1, 2018! See the notes below for purchasing yearbooks in the Media Center with cash or check (or Senior Salutes). Please check here for specific times and dates (otherwise be sure to purchase online at yearbookforever.com and search for Wayland Union High School):
- Order forms will be available at the Open House on Tuesday, August 28 from 4:30-7:00.
- Order forms are available in the Media Center if you wish to pay with a check. These can be brought to the Media Center with a check payable to Wayland Union High School.
- If you wish to pay for a book with cash, please email Cheryl to make arrangements.
Senior Photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (best method for photo submissions).
- Please share only ONE photo to be used in the yearbook.
- Photos in Portrait orientation look better than Landscape orientation.
- A simple head and shoulders face shot looks best in the yearbook.
- Actual photographs can be submitted to the HS Media Center (box labeled Senior Pictures).
- Photos due are by Friday, December 21, 2018.
- We request that the pictures look professional (i.e. no “Selfies”). If there are financial issues preventing a student from having a Senior Picture taken, please let us know because we can arrange for a yearbook photographer to take some nice pictures.
Honor your graduating Senior with a Senior Salute! For $10, we will include a 30-word message and baby picture (additional charge of $10 per 30 words for longer messages). Senior Salutes can be submitted as a written message (and baby picture) to the HS Media Center OR by email your message (and baby picture) to email@example.com. Please send $10 check (payable to Wayland High School) to the HS Media Center. Senior Salutes are due February 8, 2019. Don’t miss this opportunity to leave a personal message for your graduating Senior! Deadline was extended due to the snow days.
If Seniors would like to submit a quote to be included in the yearbook, they will need to fill out the following form: Senior Quote Form. The quote needs to be appropriate, 30 words or less, and give proper attribution. Quotes will be reviewed by staff, parents, and yearbook club members for appropriateness. Senior quotes are due Friday, December 21, 2018.
Pictures to Upload
If you have pictures to upload for the yearbook, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We LOVE to get pictures from students and parents that we can use in our book! We especially can use the fantastic pictures of parents/grandparents that take pictures at sports events.
You can also use the app Yearbook Snap. Find Wayland School and use the code wildcats. Students and parents can also go to yearbookforever.com (this is also where you can order yearbooks). Once you have selected Wayland School, find the orange arrow for Community Upload to upload images with the same code as the app (wildcats). Appropriate images that have the required resolution and size can be uploaded for the yearbook staff to consider for use in the yearbook.
If you are interested in placing an affordable business card sized ad (only $40) in our yearbook, please contact Cheryl Wilson at email@example.com for more information. Ads are due December 21, 2018.
If anyone would like to donate the purchase of a yearbook for a student who cannot afford it, please contact Cheryl Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Last year we had over 10 yearbooks donated by businesses, individuals, and the Yearbook Club to Seniors that were not able to afford the cost of a yearbook.
Also, if you know of a student would like a yearbook and cannot afford to purchase a yearbook, please email Cheryl Wilson at email@example.com.
Other important information:
– email is firstname.lastname@example.org
– Need to find the Yearbook Editors? Try the Media Center during various hours of the day.
– Interesting in joining the Yearbook Club? Please email Mrs. Wilson at email@example.com for more information. Students that are interested in photography, design layout, and social media marketing are welcome to join the yearbook club.
Questions or Comments? Please fill out the form below: